|Reference:||Shift Manager - B/Burn|
|Contact Name:||michala james|
Shift Manager - Rotation Shift
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a shift manager for one our well-established client based in Blackburn
- Delivering quality and efficiency on a dedicated contract
- Management of contract activities within budgeted costs.
- Ensuring quality through training & development of team members.
- Management and development of a team of Team Leaders and 10 – 12 warehouse operatives
- Regular and consistent approach to the appraisal of all staff under your direct control.
- Achievement of required KPI’s and SLA’s within agreed budget.
- To monitor process compliance for those team members under your direct control.
- Day to day organisation of resources (equipment and labour) to cope with required activity levels.
- Planning for peak periods, liaising with agency labour provider to deliver a ramp-up staffing plan to achieve large volume uplifts.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of work carried out by your teams. Ensuring QC checks are carried out at various stages, results are monitored and areas for improvements identified and implemented.
- Health and Safety compliance within your team.
- To constantly seek out continual improvement / best practice within your team
- Experience of First Line Manager duties from a 3PL / Manufacturing / Production distribution or warehousing background.
- Ecommerce B2C operations experience desirable but not essential
- Effective leadership with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Numerate with an aptitude for detail
- Effective planning skills e.g. resource deployment etc.
- Use of Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office
- Awareness of Health and Safety practices
- Effective communicator at all levels
Salary:- £25,000-28,000 per annum deending on experience
How to apply
If you think you are suitable for the role, please email your CV.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job