Back to job search
|Salary:||£12.15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Dean|
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client's team as a Shift Mechanic.
This is role starts initially with gap but then could become permanent with the client for the right candidate!
This role is paying £12.15 per hour!
- 6S Audit Completion of assigned area.
- Reporting of accidents, unsafe conditions and behaviours.
- Documentation compliance (control plan, pack spec).
- Achieve target reliability on assigned Line(s).
- Accurate use of ICONICS to track performance.
- Adherence to SAP Production Plan.
- Completion of TPM activities on assigned Line(s).
- Record & minimise Spoilage on assigned Line(s).
- Record & minimise UPD on assigned Line(s).
- Complete First Line Maintenance.
- Tackle minor breakdowns and escalate when necessary.
- Work accurately to SAP Production plan to avoid Under/Over Production.
- Computer Literate
- Quality & Customer Focus
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and expand skill set
- 4 on 4 off
- 2 days and 2 nights
- £12.15 per hour
- Subsidised canteen serving hot food
- Free Car Parking
- Free Teas and Coffees