|Salary:||£21,000 - £23,000|
Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit a Shift Storeman on a full time, permanent basis. This is a key role to my client providing a high level of customer service to store users through efficient management of order processing, purchasing, and expediting. The ideal candidate must be prepared to represent the company and embody first-rate customer service.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £21k - £23k per annum dependant on experience
- Shift Rota System – 6am-6pm/6pm-6am – Days and Nights
- Assist in identification of store user’s requirements and where possible issue these from stock.
- Maintain concise and current stock records by accurately updating systems and where required written records with issue and receipt information.
- Perform and record any required stock checks promptly and accurately.
- Liaise with team members and management with regards to customers comments, stock availability and overdue/outstanding orders and where appropriate provide feedback to store users.
- Contribute to site operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to client/customer processes.
- Responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Establish, maintain, and develop effective working relationships both with store users and your team.
- Follow H&S procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years-experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment.
- Knowledge of stock management principles and systems.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- SAP experience preferable but not essential as training will be given.
- Excellent time management skills, reliable and flexible.
- Good organisational skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- FLT license preferable but not essential as training will be given.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment using own initiative and must be able to work as part of a team.
- Quick learner with the ability to be methodical, organised, and able to work on own initiative.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.