|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
Job title: Shift Supervisors
Location: Bury St Edmonds
Salary: £11.81 p/h paid weekly
As a Shift Supervisor you will be based at our client site in Bury St Edmonds
The role will involve supporting the onsite team to ensure client and worker requirements are fulfilled, assisting with the management of temporary workforce, new candidate attraction, assisting candidates through the registration and interview process, daily reporting and payroll.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in a similar onsite role or with previous admin/customer service experience within a fast-paced environment, full training and support will be provided.
Key priorities are:
• Daily check in of workers and absence reporting
• Recording daily hours worked
• Supporting any worker enquiries & ensuring they are managed in a timely manner
• Assisting candidates to ensure registration process is completed accurately
• Assisting with interviews and inductions
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
• Proactive approach to attracting candidates
• You are self-motivated and have resilience on tap
• Ability to recruit in volume and often at short notice
• Business administration experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Great communication skills with a good level of written English
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly proactive approach
To apply please forward your CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07957 585548 for an informal discussion.