gap personnel are an employment business. We are currently recruiting for our esteemed client based in Sandycroft. We are seeking experienced Loading Shovel Driver to join their production team.
Hours and Pay
- 6am-2pm shift : Monday – Friday £11.50 per hour
- 2pm-10pm shift : Monday– Friday £11.50 per hour
- 10pm-6am shift : Monday – Friday £11.50 per hour
- Overtime is paid after basic 40 hours worked at £12.50 per hour
- Candidates must be willing to work days or an alternative shifts as per production requirements
- Carry out driving duties transporting material around site and loading of vehicles whilst working outdoors.
- Reach and be able to bend and pick up items.
- Loading and unloading of products in the yards area and work part of a team.
- Carrying out any tasks designated by management (of any grade or title) in a safe and diligent manner.
- In addition, you are required to comply fully with employment and health and safety related rules, policies, and safe working measures and procedures, including obedience to signage.
- At all times you must work in accordance with risk assessments and safe working methods applicable to the task.
- You must not put yourself or others at risk by your conduct or non-compliance with safety requirements or site rules and signage.
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to email@example.com
Gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.