|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We have excellent opportunities for work at a well-known recycling company based in St Helens. We are looking for an experienced shovel driver to assist with loading and unloading recycled waste from a production line. Our client offers ongoing work, with training and development with excellent progression opportunities within the business. We’re offering immediate starts for successful candidates.
The purpose of the role is to:
To work with operations ensuring safe practice of recycling waste using a shovel truck. Successful candidates must hold a valid shovel truck license.
Duties will include:
· Loading and unloading
· Driving shovel truck
· Machine Operating
· Working using health and safety procedures
· Assisting management with any other tasks
The hours of work:
· 09:00 to 17:30 Monday-Friday
30mins break unpaid.
The rate of pay is:
· Starting salary of £10.25ph with excellent OT rates.
· Overtime.1 £15.38
· Overtime.2 £20.50
Benefits of working for us:
- Parity rates from day one
- Excellent overtime opportunities with additional payrate
- Weekly pay
- 28 days accrued holidays for the year
- Pension contributions
Interested candidates can email CV to email@example.com or call 0151 236 9231