ap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Flint area. We are looking to recruit sign painter and 1 experienced car painter to join their team on a Permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for spray painters to showcase their skills to an industry-leading client on one of their biggest and most exciting projects to date.
Immediate starts are available.
• salary depends on experience - £24.000,00-£27.000,00+per annum
Hours of work:
• Monday to Friday
• Day shifts 8 am- 4:30pm
• Sign Painters
• Multi-Disciplined Operatives
• Clean, prepare signs e.g. sanding, masking, filling, mixing of paint and painting to correct specification
• Finishing, including peer group finished work inspection
• Carry out final work and process inspections as required
• Associated paperwork
• Experience in the painting and preparation of large surface areas and commercial vehicles for example trains/aircraft/trailers
• Use of paints and paint systems such as Solvent Based Paints
• Use of water-based paint
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06.02.2020