|Salary:||Up to £33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Antony Wheeler|
Site Health & Safety Advisor
Approx. 32 week contract starting Sept 2021
£33ph Approx. 50hrs per week
gap technical are proud to be representing this Engineering Services business in their search for a EHS Advisor to work at a manufacturing facility based near Swindon on a contract.
The works is for mechanical and electrical decommission areas of a manufacturing plant and supporting the transferring of assocaited and equipment.
Purpose of role
- Assisting the Site CDM Manager in the Management of site Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation on the CDM project.
- Assist in the development and implement Health & Safety initiatives to improve health & safety at site level.
- Assist in the on-site management of Health & safety activities as Principal Contractor.
- Be part of the change making process to working practices that are safe, practical and comply with legislation.
- Uphold and input into the implementation of Construction Phase Plans, help provide regular reviews and updates as required.
- Assist in the preparation of Health and Safety site-based strategies and initiatives.
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Play an effective role as part of the site-based Health & Safety team.
Experience & Qualifications
- NVQ level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Qualified in occupational Health and Safety to at least NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent.
- Has a proactive and practical attitude to Health and safety.
- Has a good practical knowledge of health and safety.
- Has a good working knowledge of site-based activities, hazards & risks'?
- Able to use Microsoft Office to a good level including Excel, Power Point & Word.
Please send your CV to gap technical by clicking apply.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.