|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
£50,000 - £55,000
An excellent opportunity for a distinguished Site Manager to join a housing developer at the cutting-edge of quality construction. The initial project will have you overseeing a small team on an outstanding development of desirable, sustainable homes with character in Cambridge.
These are traditionally built homes which will hold great prestige in the local area upon completion.
Ideal skills and qualifications:
- SMSTS Card
- Previous experience as a Site Manager on high quality residential developments
- First aid Qualified
- NHBC/LABC award winner (desirable)
- Ambitious and hands on approach to projects
- Longevity within previous positions
- Some experience within high-spec, medium sized housing projects
- Trade background is advantageous but not essential
In return for the above, my client is offering a great salary and package and - due to their willingness to promote from within - excellent internal progression opportunities.
Please contact Martin Lively on 07845 359 568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details