|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Bespoke Home Building
An award-winning and hugely respected regional house builder with a rich history of delivering sustainable, community benefiting projects across Suffolk have opened their search for a Site Manager due to planned, organic growth of the business.
They take pride in building beautifully unique new homes, set among some of the country's most desirable places to live.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a distinguished Site Manager to work on some stunning developments with real character.
Ideal requirements for the role will include:
- Previous experience in managing private/local authority new build residential projects as both a Site Manager
- Ability to communicate clearly with management and trades clearly.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Multiple award-winning developer
- Very low turn-over in staff
- Excellent Reputation
- Realistic opportunities for further internal progression
- Offer an excellent basic salary along with staff benefits and bonus structure
If you are considering a move or would like career advice then please contact us on 07485 359 568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org