|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Senior Site Manager
£60,000 - £65,000
A rare opportunity for a distinguished Site Manager to join a housing developer at the cutting-edge of quality construction. The initial project will have you overseeing a small team on an outstanding development of desirable, sustainable homes with character in a distinct village on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
We are initially looking for someone to oversee the construction of a stunning collection of traditionally built homes.
Ideal skills and qualifications:
- SMSTS Card
- Previous experience as a Site Manager on small, high quality residential developments
- First aid Qualified
- NHBC/LABC award winner (desirable)
- Ambitious and hands on approach to projects
- Longevity within previous positions
- Some experience within high-spec, medium sized housing projects
- Trade background is advantageous but not essential
In return for the above, my client is offering a great salary and package and - due to their willingness to promote from within - excellent internal progression opportunities.
Please contact Martin Lively on 07485 359 568 or email email@example.com for further details.