|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel are currently looking to recruit 8 plant operatives for a market leading industrial waste treatment which creates renewable energy solutions. As a plant operative you will be part of a team that is conscious in creating renewable energy sources from pre-separated recycled industrial waste, which is then introduced to a highly scientific, and patented process and treatment. This role offers superb career development opportunities alongside a full time contract after 12 weeks with a salary of £23,800 per annum.
As a plant operative you will be required to:
- Set up and operate production machinery according to the company’s work instructions/standard operating procedures
- Look through production orders to determine type and quantity of materials/tools needed for each production batch
- Measure materials and feed them into production machinery
- Monitor processes to ensure that they are run properly, and make sure that quality control and quality assurance tests are performed
- Communicate problems with machinery, raw materials and products to the Team Leader
- Maintain required documentation
- Store goods and raw materials in storage areas in a manner conducive to preserving their safety and quality
- Load and unload goods to and from delivery vehicles
- Prepare pallets for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them
When applying you will benefit from having the following experience:
- Microsoft/Excel packages
- Data input / technical administration
- Reach Truck / Tele-handler certificate
- Aggregate, manufacturing, recycling or waste industries
For this driving role is essential due to movement of stock between sites and department locations.
You will be working on a weekly rotational shift pattern, Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm with a night shift staring from January 2020 of 10pm-6am
The Salary Package for the role is:
- Monday – Friday / 6am-2pm = £8.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday / 2pm-10pm = £9.00 per hour
- Overtime available
- 28 days annual leave
- 3% pension contribution
- 12 week temp to perm with a permanent contract offered with a salary £23,800
- Full PPE provided
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.