This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader within their speacialist field of FMCG Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Role Overview :-
To facilitate the launch of new and revised packaging and packing processes into manufacturing, acting as the link between business manufacturing operations and client to deliver the agreed technical KPI’s and objectives.
Key responsibilities of the role :-
- Facilitate and manage the launch of new packaging formats.
- Implementation of Packaging Process Changes, ensure that all changes to processes are evaluated, risk assessed and documented.
- Completion of all packaging trials required are to a satisfactory standard with clear objectives and measurable success criteria, ensuring the operations team are engaged.
- New Process Risk Assessments, ensure any changes have been risk assessed and operating instructions updated
- Ensure any new packaging formats and or packaging processes have been considered in the HACCP studies and have a validated HACCP in place
- Facilitate and manage the implementation of packaging value engineering projects in to manufacturing.
- Facilitate the operations teams to ensure packaging formats can run efficiently meeting customer expectations for service level.
- Ensure new and revised packaging formats introduced in to manufacturing are compliant with Group packaging sustainability agenda.
- Review of current processes and practice to drive continual quality improvement.
- In common with all other personnel within the business, the Job Holder is required to adhere to the Company’s policies on Safety, Hygiene and Good Housekeeping.
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Organized and persistent, able to work alone but able to achieve the desired results through influencing people.
- Demonstrable team player
- Degree in a Science or Food Technology or 5+ years industry experience in an influential technical/quality role.
- Demonstrable operational experience, together with significant exposure, gained ideally in a fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Fully conversant with modern manufacturing methodologies.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinker, interested in food and drink and improving quality systems.
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future