|Contact Name:||Gap Manchester|
Gap Personnel are looking for 10 x Site recycling operative to work on one of of Clients busy site in the Willesden area of London
The role will include -
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site
- degassing the fridges and removing parts i.e cables, compressor in preparation for the shredder process
Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot.
Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site
Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems
Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to
Monitoring all visiting suppliers – including PPE compliance.
Assisting depot management as required
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
- FLT Counterbalance would be an advantage
Shift pattern - 4 on 4 off
4 days 7am-7pm, 4 OFF, 4 nights 7pm-7am, 4 OFF.
This shift pattern will include weekends and bank holidays (except for Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years Day)
Pay - £10.75 + 19.64% shift premium = £12.86 ( 42 hours paid per week )
For more information please click apply and we shall call you back