Site Service Technician
Are you qualified in Electrical & Electronic Engineering? Do you have 2 years’ experience in the service industry? Or as an Electrical and/or automation Engineer or a similar position or in a similar industry (O&G, Power, MMM, or Nuclear).
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are midsize Company, having 20 industrial sites and 9 oversea entities (UK, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Australia), designs, manufactures and maintain energy management solutions meeting the specific needs of the industry, infrastructures, energy, building and transportation markets.
- Perform commissioning and services of automation, electrical and mechanical projects in the UK and Northern Europe,
- Organize and plan own interventions, onshore and offshore,
- When required Supervise a team of 3 to 4 people,
- Ensure all relevant safety rules are followed and applied and documentation is produced, approved & submitted prior to undertaking on site activity,
- Provide advice and promote services and products to clients,
- Train clients on our products, equipment.
Qualification / requirement
Electrical engineering background qualified to HNC Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent, complete with at least 2 years’ experience in the service industry or as an Electrical and / or automation Engineer or a similar position or in a similar industry (O&G, Power, MMM, or Nuclear).
You may be required to work Overseas and / or make frequent trips to Offshore Installations. (Offshore survival + Offshore medical required but provided as part of training if needed).
You understand technical documentation such as electrical circuit diagrams and can analyse to prepare an intervention report. You already worked on Electrical switchgear and motor control systems, with protection relay testing and commissioning.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is 10th Frbruary 2020
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future