|Contact Name:||Charlotte Tyrer|
Site / Facilities Engineer - Day based
Competitive + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Site/ Plant Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- The role will be to manage and implement maintenance projects throughout the facility
- Electrical installation and inspection.
- Mechanical maintenance and installation, following the companies 'Safe System of Work' and Isolation policy.
- Covers general facility maintenance and improvement of services, by managing contractors on numerous projects.
- Working to a schedule of maintenance activities, whilst being flexible in supporting Production and Moulding Operations day to day.
- Basic understanding of PLC programming, enabling minor adjustments to be made to programmes.
- Energy saving improvements and initiatives.
- HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering,
- Edition reg's qualified
- experience of mechanical installation and maintenance.
- Knowledge or experience of small building projects e.g. plumbing boiler/heating.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/03/2020
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!