|Salary:||up to £30,000 per year depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in Ellesmere Port. We are looking to recruit a Site Supervisor to their team on a temp to perm basis.
Pay & Working Hours
- Monday to Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- up to £30,000 per year depending on experience
- To assist with all site operations and supervisory duties whenever required including assisting in the treatment of liquid waste materials and site maintenance; development and improvement of site activities, processes, and procedures; and, all site safety activities and initiatives, inclusive risk assessments, safety audits, defect reporting, incident reporting
- To assess incoming loads in a timely fashion and ensure that all waste acceptance records are kept up to date and complete
- To help ensure that all site activities are carried out in full compliance with the Company’s S.H.E. policies and all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations, as well as working with site management to improve operating standards
- Using the correct Personal Protective Equipment and working within the Standard Operating Procedures
- To ensure compliance with the discharge consent for the site by monitoring and recording effluent quality data
- To actively participate in maintaining site housekeeping standards by dealing with issues immediately within the site regulations and reporting all other issues to site management
Essential Skills / Experience
- Enthusiasm to help grow the business
- Flexible and co-operative attitude and approach
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Knowledge of waste legislation and waste industry desirable
- A desire to work towards WAMITAB Qualification
- Full Clean Driving Licence
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.