|Salary:||£12.09ph plus £15.78|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
- Would like to learn new skills which can develop into long term skills/career?
- Do you want a role in a workplace where no 2 days are the same? .....then here is the job for you!!
Job Title: Machine Operative
Job Purpose?: Responsible for the day to day role of maintaining the drink production lines
What will be my working hours?: (3 on 3 off pattern) 3 x 12 hour shifts working 6.00-18.00 then 3 shifts off followed by 3 shifts 12 hours nights 18.00-06.00
How much will I be paid?: £12.09 with the overtime rate being £15.78ph
Why should I apply?
Here you will enjoy working in a team lead environment working with like minded people and enjoy a variety of different tasks every day.
The site offers the following benefits; Paid breaks, genuine temp to perm role (usually 12 weeks), plently of site parking, free drinks, weekly pay, good working atmosphere.
We also offer a site tour before you start so you can really get a feel for the company and find out more information before starting.
- Ensuring the automated lines run smoothly- clearing and jam's or problems
- Quality checking the products for colouring and correct labelling
- Manual feeds if necessary
- Packing items iready for dispatch
- Good work ethic and the want to learn new skills
- Can work well in a team and independently
- Understanding Health and Safety rules and why they are in place
- Common sense approach with an eye for detail
Please apply here or text your name to 07321435964 and we will call you straight back with more job information.