|Salary:||£10 - 12.50 + 10% SA|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Ward|
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are you looking for an Skilled CNC Machinist
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 39 hours per week
Salary: £10-12.50 per hour plus 10% shift allowance
Summary: We require a time served Skilled CNC Machinist. The successful applicant must have an strong Skilled CNC Machinist background.
• Strong Skills required in Setting and Operating CNC Machines.
- Must have the ability to make minor alterations to existing programs.
- Experience in Fanuc and Hiedenhain controls.
- CNC Milling and Turning experience an advantage.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Capable of process inspection.
- Ideally apprenticeship served but proven experience just as important.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
Type of work
- Small / medium batch work.
- Working with a variety of materials.
- Large variety of component types.
- Time served, fully skilled CNC machinist.
Closing date is 10th of April
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future