|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking 4 Skilled Production Operatives work in their busy centre based near Kegworth, Derby.
The site is state of the art and offers fully automated production, each production line requires a small team to asist with the day to day running.
Reporting to the Production Manager within this friendly, fast paced environment you will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining the automated production line
- Sorting jams or issues
- Feeding the production line if necessary or adding extra items
- You will also have health and safety high on your agenda at all times.
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Overtime paid at £15.09ph for additonal shifts.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £10.82ph with extra shift being paid at £15.09 overtime rate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- Production, warehouse or manufacturing experience, company specific training will be provided..
The vacancy is to start asap, you will need you own transport as there no public bus service to the site.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.
To apply please email; email@example.com with your cv or experience information or call 01159347000 for info