|Salary:||£13.00 - £15.00 Per Hour|
|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
Gap personnel are working in partnership with family business that operates a beef and lamb cutting plant located near Glastonbury, Somerset.
We are looking for skilled and semi-skilled experienced Meat Boners to work in a beef cutting plant. The successful candidates will be required to undertake de-boning beef carcasses to customer specification whilst ensuring maximum meat yield is achieved.
- De-boning forequarters.
- De-boning legs.
- De-boning loins and flanks.
- Sharpening and adjust cutting equipment
- Breaking carcasses down from whole to primals using knife’s and other sharps.
- Following customer specification standards.
- Maintaining current yields and quality standards.
You will possess the necessary butchery skills such as trimming, butchery and de-boning with the relevant experience required to be a vital team member, you will be self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and enjoy taking pride in your work. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a career within a friendly family business.