|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
SKILLED WOODWORK OPERATIVE– SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a skilled woodwork operative for an immediate start for our client based in Cricklade. These roles are temporary ongoing.
£negotiable depending on experience.
Working hours Monday to Friday 0800-1700
- Be required to be able to follow drawings for cutting and drilling details
- Cutting of timber using chop saw
- Routing of timber
- Use of pillar drill for timber
- Assembling of products
- Use of other wood working machinery and hand tools
- Prep and finish of timber products
- Light assembly of products (use of drill)
- Packing of products
- Cleaning of workshop
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Have experience within a similar position
- Have a good understanding of woodwork machines/tools
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Have a good eye for detail
- Due to the nature of the products be comfortable with manual loading and unloading
To apply for this SKILLED WOODWORK OPERATIVE, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.