|Salary:||up to £25,000 per annum DOE|
Social Media Resourcers Immediately required to join our team on a permanent basis!!
Do you have previous experience in a similar role? Can you attract candidates on Social media?
If so, we want to hear from you!!
We are currently recruiting for Social Media Resourcers to join our National Recruitment Centre based in Wrexham, North Wales.
As a Social Media Resourcer, you will be supporting our on-site and branch network, sourcing the very best candidates for our clients from social media platforms.
You will provide general support to the on-site and branch network with candidate sourcing, management and registrations, whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times.
You will be managing recruitment campaigns through social media platforms. Building strong relationships with the candidates and maintaining the company values at all times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting engaging, creative and innovative adverts professionally and compliantly, placing adverts across social media platforms
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media campaigns
- Monitor online reviews & ratings and respond accordingly
- Approaching candidates with utmost professionalism and curtesy, excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process
- Building strong relationships with the candidates and gap network
- Pre-screening candidates, booking candidates in for interviews ensuring excellent communication throughout, interviewing, conducting client specific assessments and inductions, contacting on-site and branch network to seek orders, matching workers to relevant booking and booking workers onto contracts, candidate marketing
- Liaise with the network to gain a good understanding of the client specific requirements and adhering to them
- Excellent customer service via telephone and within all e-mail, social media and SMS communications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Being bilingual would be desirable but not necessary
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum DOE
Hours of work:
11am to 7pm, 5 days out of 7
Some weekend work included
Hybrid working available
Sound good? Please send your CV to email@example.com
gap personnel operating as an employment business