|Contact Name:||megan cox|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently seeking to recruit an Assembly Operative/ Solderer with soldering experience to join a well-established company based in Cwmbran.
The successful candidate will work as part of the production team to help meet each day’s production targets.
In order to be considered for the role you will ideally be:
- Experienced in a skilled technical, manufacturing or construction environment;
- Experience in soldering
- Organised and disciplined
- Proud of your work
- A good team worker
- Enthusiastic – we love what we do and so do our customers
- Experience in an electronic environment (2years)
- Good soldering skills
- Mechanical assembly experience
- IPC 610 trained (preferred)
- IPC J standard trained. (preferred)
- Pick and place experience (preferred
Day to Day Duties:
• Soldering Components into PCB's(Through hole)
• Operating Production Equipment(AOI/PCB Programmer/Final Test)
• Mechanical assembly of units
• General production duties
Hours of Work- Part Time (16 hours)
Monday to Thursday 6pm-10pm
Payrate: £9.86 per hours (this includes shift allowance)
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company in a role that can be tailored to fit your skills and experience allowing you to grow and develop with the team.
To apply for the role please send an up to date CV.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 8th May 2021.