Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are working with a privately owned, independent business who have seen huge periods of growth.
As they grow, they are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking PCB solderers to work within their warehouse based in Tewkesbury.
In this role, you will follow the instructions given to you in order to produce a quality product without defect.
This role will include working with circuit boards and you will be expected to use machines.
Candidates will also be expected to:
• Maintain day to day good housekeeping practices
• Ensure tasks are completed as instructed on job card and not proceed with the next task until the previous task has been completed and signed off
• Have excellent attention to detail and care, this is essential as the boards are very sensitive to cosmetic damage and static
• Have good hand eye co-ordination, dealing with dextrous tasks and working well within a team
• Recycle waste where it is possible to do so
• This role will also include heavy lifting and is fast paced.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 0800 – 1630
Friday 0600 – 1430
Pay: £10.00 P/H - £13.00 P/H depending on experience.
Successful candidates will have a flexible approach to work and preferably have similar experience in a previous role.
To enquire about this role please call Maria or Connor on 01452 302852 or email your CV to Gloucester@gap-personnel.com