|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Beth Machin|
A cleaner space is a safer space. Every project is different. Great pay rates at £12.50ph and the potential to progress your career further in this Trauma Cleaning Role.
£12.50 per hour
What will you be doing as a Specialised Cleaner?
- Carrying out cleaning and waste removal tasks for customers across a range of sectors
- Using equipment such as vacs, floor scrubbers, jet washers and other specialist tools
- Conducting deep cleaning services for all types.
- Responding to real life emergency situations e.g. fire and flood
- Regular travel to various customer sites across the region
- Undertaking manual tasks as part of your daily working routine
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and committed Cleaner with a “can do” attitude, an eye for detail, and a professional approach.
It is essential that you are:
- able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team,
- detail-focussed and take pride in your work,
- keen to learn new skills, through on-the-job and formal training,
- willing to travel and/or work away from home.
We believe that having the right attitude is more important than having previous experience. Specialised cleaning experience might be helpful, but it’s not essential: you will be working alongside an experienced manager who will provide full training and ongoing support.
The company operates on a 24/7 basis and the desired candidate would need to be flexible in their working patterns, as this will include days, nights, and evenings. Due to the nature of this role the correct candidate will need to be available and demonstrate flexibility for emergency call outs on a rota basis.