|Salary:||£10 - £10.50|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast paced and fast-growing painting company. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Who will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills. If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you!
- Pouring products in to spray paint mixing machinery
- Powder coating of a variety of materials (Full training to be given)
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping and cleanliness always
- Ensure that all work carried out is done safely in accordance with the clients Health & Safety
£10 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
Hours of work 8am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday
- 2 weeks temporary contract – may extend
- Candidates must have ICATS Certificate
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for the application is the 25th of March 2019