Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established Company in their search for a new lift service technician in the Wrexham area.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual to join a great team. If you are well organised and have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you! The right candidate has an opportunity for permanent employment.
Your role as a stair lift repair technician
- Carrying out all the lift maintenance and lift service visits of the units within your territory.
- Respond proactively and timely to lift breakdowns aiming to always achieve first time fix.
- Resolve any long-standing lift faults and maintain contractual KPI’s through the reduction of lift breakdowns.
- Liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship.
- Carry out minor lift repairs to achieve continual lift operation.
- Adhere to all health and safety on all sites always.
- Be responsible for your own work load, making sure visits are made on time.
- Be responsible for your company vehicle and equipment at all times.
£ 20k- 26k Dependant on experience
Hours of work:
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within the lift industry is essential
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be flexible to work on an on-call rota
- Able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written English
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company in a role that can be tailored to fit your skills and experience allowing you to grow and develop with the team.
A company vehicle, tablet, phone will be provided, as well as many more staff benefits.