|Salary:||Up to £15 per hour|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for Steel Erectors to join their team.
This role will involve working at various sites across the UK depending on which projects the company are working on.
Some projects will be commutable daily from Wrexham but others will involve working away from home in lodgings.
Duties to include:
- Reviewing technical plans drawn by architects and engineers
- Planning project assembly
- Cutting and shaping steel
- Operating hand and power tools
- Installing and fixing together steel girders, pipework and beam sections to make a steel framework
- Using elevated work platforms and scissor lifts
- Laying metal decking
- Fixing safety netting and edge rails
- Lifting and guiding components into position with tower cranes
- Lining up and levelling steelwork before bolting it in place
- working on-site, often at height
- A valid CSCS Card
- A valid IPAF Licence
- Previous steel erecting experience
- No issues with working away from home
- Primarily Days 8am-5pm, but hours can differ depending on project manager expectations.
- Up to £15 per hour depending on experience.
- Accomodation and Meals paid for when working away from home
- Transport provided from the yard to the site
- Permanent postions available for the right candidates