|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a hygiene operator to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
- You will be a key member of the hygiene and production team
- Ensuring that all processes are completed in accordance with Good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Hygienically prepare the production environment before and after each manufacturing activity
- You will be required to operate in a specific clean room area; learning procedures and carrying out hygiene and manufacturing operations with complete competence
- You will also process product requirements against a programmed schedule, whilst ensuring that operating procedures (SOPs) are followed always
- Write and maintain GMP documents, for example batch records, deviations & SOPs.
- Perform all duties in accordance with GMP, organisational best practices and safe working practices
- Attend all inhouse and external procedural and personal development training sessions.
- Accountable for the safety and cleanliness of team working areas.
We are looking for a people who have operated in a regulated environment before as a hygiene operator or a production operator with hygiene credentials. This must be from a food/pharmaceutical/chemical/beverage/FMCG industry/environment. You will be literate and numerate and be enthusiastic, as well as committed and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and complete work to a high standard. Be available for a 6-2, 2-10 shift pattern.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/04/2020