|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency for our client in central Swindon for inventory controllers with an immediate start. For the right candidates there are permanent roles available and progression within a fast growing business.
Standard hourly rate is £9.36ph
Unsocial pay is a further £2.82ph (applicable for hours worked between 19:00 and 06:00)
Overtime rate is £14.04ph
They also have in place a bonus scheme based on pick rates
Working hours across a 5 out of 7 pattern.
1500-2300 or 0700-1500
Flexibility to rotate may be required.
- Conducting inventory cycle counts, plan and assist in stock counts and audits
- Profiling new lines and deprofiling deranged lines
- Help to ensure we operate a safe environment at all times
- Liaising on any stock shortages/concerns
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Be flexible with working hours when required
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Experience within a similar role would be an advantage
For these roles all training will be provided and these roles have permanent opportunities. They have free on-site parking, subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food and realistic pick targets to meet your bonus.
If interested, please call 01793 431746 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have start dates available immediately.