Senior Stock Controller
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Hours of Work: Monday- Friday, between 8am - 5pm.
Senior Stock Controller Requirements:
- Experience with raw materials stock control and packing processes.
- HACCP awareness
- BRC awareness
- Team player and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Dependable and trustworthy
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Stock Controller role, please apply now!
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.