Our client based in the Aberdare area is currently recruiting Stock Controller to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Working as a team of 2 with on a staggered shift pattern (8am - 6pm) you will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of finished goods inventory in a timely manner.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / Staggered shift pattern (8am - 6pm)
- £18,269 per annum rising to £20,632 following a period of training.
- Working predominantly within SAP but also involved in physical stock movements.
- General Stock Control Activities including shortages, discrepancies, queries, duplicates, locations, batch issues.
- FP transfer receipt.
- Customer Returns - Receipting, checking and planning rework.
- Drum location process.
- Drum Repairs / Purchases - PO Raising & Receipt.
- Spooling order creation.
- Monthly scrap processing.
- Receipting of deliveries - Intercompany, Subcontracted and 3rd party.
- Perpetual physical inventory checks and system's adjustments, including Drum Yard and HBAY.
- Raising claims on carrier for losses and damage.
- Cut to Packs - allocation, creation, labelling & transacting.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks, as required.
- Deputise for other departmental roles as and when required (holiday cover etc).
- The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and be able to work to a high level of accuracy, in a fast-paced environment.
- The individual will be willing to work flexibly to achieve deadlines as required.
- A high level of computer literacy is essential, particularly with MS Excel and Outlook with experience of SAP or a similar system desirable.
- The individual must hold an FLT licence.
- Candidates will have a good level of general education and must be able to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate at a variety of levels; with suppliers, customers and internally.
- Experience in a similar role/environment is desirable.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.