|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
STOCK CONTROLLER – HONITON / PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller based in Dunkerswell, Honiton on a temp – perm basis.
The site is experiencing significant growth since the easing of lockdown and is able to offer permanent opportunities after 12 weeks.
As a Stock Controller your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Take delivery of goods
- Check for damaged goods
- Manage stock take
- Keep up to date records of stock
- Carry out quality assurance checks
- Liase with couriers and suppliers
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures
- Work closely with Production leaders
- Produce work orders
- Be able to demonstrate good PC skills, in particular with spreadsheets
- Analytical mindset
- Good problem solver
- Experience within warehouse and stock control management
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday, 6am – 4pm OR Friday to Sunday, 6am – 4pm
- £10.00 per hour
To apply for this Stock Controller role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665.