|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Stock Movement Operatives / FLT drivers for one our well-established client based in Burnley area
We are looking for experienced FLT driver with valid sideloader and counterbalance licences. Successful candidate will be involved in operating a FLT within a warehouse environment.
Must be organised, able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work autonomously with a strong stock movement background.
Experience of driving sideloader and counterbalance is necessary
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Burnley
Salary and Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm – Monday to Friday - £8.72 plus £0.98 shift allowance per hour
- Operating FLT in warehouse environment
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety, and productivity standards.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
- Stock movement around warehouse and general warehouse duties
The successful candidate must have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Valid / in date FLT licence
- Previous experience in similar role
To apply, please submit your CV quoting “FLT/STOCK” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.