|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
We are currently recruiting for a storeperson for our client based in the Bredbury area.
· To manage daily receipts into Goods Inwards and liaise with Quality Assurance & Material Planning teams.
· Responsibility for the upkeep and storage of all warehouse documentation and products
· WMS (warehouse management system)
· General House Keeping.
· Dealing with telephone calls and general warehouse enquires.
· General warehousing, goods in receiving, ensuring product matches advice notes and samples are passed to the Inspection department for verification.
· Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Highly organised showing good attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines with good time management skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently and take initiative
· Ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task and be flexible
· Strong computer literacy skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages – in particular Excel and a good working knowledge of G Mail
· Stock administration skills