|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
STORES OPERATIVE / EXETER / TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for a stores operative on a temp to perm basis at Exeter Airport Industrial Estate.
As an stores operative you will be joining a manufacturing company which has seen a 40% uplift on orders over recent weeks. The business designs and manufactures its parts at their Exeter depot and distributes throughout the UK and Europe. With the recent increase, they are looking to add an experienced stores operative to their team with permanent opportunities after 12 weeks.
- Process daily workload as set by the stores team lead/ supervisor.
- Follow set procedures and report any issues to your team lead/ supervisor.
- Adhere to Health safety and fire responsibilities
- Complete work order / job card documentation as required.
- Ensure that all packed items are weighed and that accurate weights and parcel counts are inputted into the SAP system.
- To ensure all orders are picked, packed, and shipped on time in line with the set OTIF.
- Where required, support the team and the wider distribution team with other warehouse activities to optimise productivity and ensure quality of service is achieved.
- Arrange and carry out stock takes on a regular basis
Shifts & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm
- Basic Rate - £9.75
The temp to perm job is available to those that are able to demonstrate a commitment to the business with their time-keeping, attendance and desire to adhere to the values of the business.
To apply for this Stores Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01392 273665