Back to job search
|Salary:||£20,000 per year|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
My client operates the UK's largest bull stud. They are based in Tattenhall, Chester and are looking for a store operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To work in store and ensure that stocks are accurately picked and packed according to daily schedules
- To complete all relevant documentation ready for dispatch
- To ensure that all procedures are followed
- To ensure that the stores and your working area are kept clean, tidy and free of hazards
- To support staff within export department
- To support distribution drivers locally, on an irregular basis
- To continuously develop and improve
- To comply with Company policy and best practise in security, legal and regulatory compliance
- To ensure that all H&S responsibilities are fulfilled and that the team’s (including the role holder), visitors and contractors’ safety and welfare is maintained
- Maintaining knowledge of the company’s products to enable basic customer advice when required
- To complete any other duties as required from time to time.
- Quick learner and has experience of learning new procedures
- Experience of accurately picking orders
- Experience of working to an order schedule
- Takes pride in keeping an organised and tidy work area
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence
- This is a stores based role, however there will be a requirement to work across all functions of distribution
- Requires a high level of dexterity and ability to pick up small items with tweezers.
- Must be able to read small print on labels and products.
- Must be able to stand up all day to pick orders from trolleys.
- Due to the location of the office and no local public transport routes, must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 21 days, up to 25 days following 2 years service plus bank holidays, Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Discounts