|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Our client, a family owned manufacturing business in Bourne are recrutiing for a Stores/Warehouse/Production Assistant to work on a temporary to permanent basis.
The client does not recruit often, so it is a great opportunity to work in an established family owned buisness.
Pay £11.00 per hour for first 40 hours, £13.75 overtime after 40 hours of work in a week.
Shift Monday to Friday, 0730am-1600pm
Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Working across Production/Warehouse/Stores departments
- Goods in, putting away stock in warehouse
- Using a Computer to book items into stock on the system
- Picking/Packing of items for products
- assembling & Palletising kits, wrapping safely for despatch
- Unloading deliveries, handballing to pallets
- Yard duties, warehouse housekeeping
- Supporting Stock takes as needed
- Supporting production, cutting profiles as needed
The succesful candidate will;
- Have good written & spoken English level
- Have reasonable computer skills
- Be flexible to work across multiple areas simultaeneously
- Have warehouse experience picking/packing/palletising
- Must have own car & transport to get to location
- be a great team player with all people across the business.
Immediate interviews, apply today to discuss in more detail.
gap personnel are operating as an employment business