|Salary:||£28000 - £29000 per annum|
- You will have a minimum of 3yrs experience working with AutoCAD / Revit Structures, Tekla Steel or Tekla Precast.
- Produce general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details and schedules.
- You will be able to demonstrate your understanding of the design process from conception through to construction
- You will be confident in liaising with engineers, architects and clients directly
- You will be confident in planning your own work and working to deadlines.
- RC Detailing Experience
- Precast Detailing experience
- Experience in Tekla Structures or Tekla Precast
- Able to model in the 3D BIM environment via workflow with models from architects and other consultants.
- Membership of professional body (TIStuctE or equivalent)
You will be working alongside structural engineers and other Tekla, Revit & Cad Technicians producing a full range of structural drawing for Insitu Concrete, and Precast Concrete which will include but not be limited to detailed general arrangement drawings, sections, elevations, details, RC drawings and Schedules. You will be working on projects across the Commercial, Residential, Custodial and Education sectors with project values ranging from £3m to £55m across Europe and Australia.
In return you will be offered a market leading remuneration package dependent on experience and availability.