|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Tyrer|
Supplier Quality Engineer
12 Month FTC
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a SQE to work at their facility based near Telford
- A detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include Performs failure analyses, root cause analyses and corrective action follow up plan and implementation according to the 8D Methodology.
- Ensure that component compliance with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements are met.
- Performs analysis and identifies trends in the performance of components, creates reports and recommends corrective actions when necessary.
- Conducts conference calls with suppliers to ensure that the correct measures are taken to ensure appropriate quality control analysis is being performed.
- Carries out supplier evaluations and performs audits, and on- boarding of new suppliers which may require Travel outside the UK and EU.
- Prepares documentation for incoming inspection/testing procedures.
- Approve and or check all failed materials before they can be returned for RMA
- Escalating Vendor issues and ensuring that root cause analysis is followed appropriately and that robust corrective actions are implemented following 8D methodology.
- Working with vendors to effectively complete SCAR.
- RMA: Reviews NCR Material for trends, patterns, and improvements
- Supports RMA with Vendor queries regarding NCR Material and NCM recovery.
- Creates reports of NCM for Vendor and Customer reports.
- Component performance analysis
- Perform Vendor FA
- Review of internal handling and in-process impact to NCM and recommending improvements.
- Supporting cross functional Quality Investigation/ Improvement teams.
- Interact with other SQE's across Global community
- Maintaining effective supplier relationships and ability to communicate professionally with suppliers.
- Co-ordinate's activities to ensure Company Quality standards are met.
- Travel as needed, <20%
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.