|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR, DEESIDE*
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in Deeside. We’re currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team immediately on a permanent basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Mon to Fri working 9am-5pm
- £22,000 per annum
- Process customer orders, contacting customers/suppliers where necessary to clarify requirement and ensure that accurate data has been included for planning and forecasting
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on track for scheduled delivery dates and quantities
- Prepare, maintain and publish up-to-date reports and circulate within the business to all relevant parties
- Collect and collate relevant data and format concisely and appropriately to make it presentable to all stakeholders
- Collate invoices and transfer to accounts
- Strong Administration and PC skills
- Previously working within manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.