|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
EXPORT CO-ORDINATOR / ILCHESTER – 25K PRO RATA
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Export Co-Ordinator on a 6-month fixed term contract based in Ilchester.
As a member of the international distribution supply chain, you will be responsible for processing all the required documentation for the safe, accurate and uninterrupted movement of goods as well as coordinating logistics activities with third party distributors, providing the required documentation and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth transition of goods.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Identifying orders for international dispatch utilizing the ERP system
- Checking orders against stock availability
- Preparing Export Health Certificates
- Generating full traceability reports by customer for each product picked by BBE
- Sending traceability reports with Certificate of Analysis of all base cheese used to produce the customers orders and packing lists to the Vet prior to visits.
- Sending dispatch documentation for transportation for each consignment
- Liaising with purchasing to ensure continual supplier of materials in line with demands
- Working closely and supporting sales, planning, technical and finance departments
- Communication with third party distributors
- Liaising with supplies, transporters and agents to ensure all border clearance requirements are met to minimize delays
- Arrange and attend monthly Vet meeting to go through tracing paperwork and sign off support attestations
You will be proficient in:
- BREXIT negotiations (desirable)
- Knowledge within warehouse / dispatching of goods
- Knowledge within supply chain
- Experience of ERP systems
- Experience working within a busy environment
- Microsoft office, Microsoft Word & Powerpoint
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm
- 6 month fixed term contract
- 25K pro rata
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment (6 months)
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
To apply for this Export Co-Ordinator role, please click 'APPLY NOW' / send an up to date CV to Exeter@gap-personnel.com or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665.i