|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000|
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Normanton, Full Time, £28,000 - £30,000 DOE
Our client is dynamic, driven and totally focused on satisfying their customers from start to finish; from innovative product development right through to consumer feedback, they seek to exceed expectation at every turn and, when recruiting, always look for like-minded individuals to join them. As a business who proudly care about their staff, they are passionate about the development, training and job satisfaction of employees and foster a culture of acceptance and diversity that empowers individuals to achieve.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a self-starting Supply Chain Planner with FMCG experience, gained in a fast-paced environment, to join them on a permanent basis at their site in Normanton. As the site is in operation 24-hours a day, it is very important that applicants have the flexibility to work outside of standard hours on occasion to ensure that critical support is available across all shift patterns.
- Gaining an understanding of all processes on site to enable efficient planning.
- To input and reconcile factory production to ensure adherence to plans.
- To communicate with production employees, to ensure timely completion and dispatch of production.
- To ensure orders are correct and put into appropriate systems for 3rd party to then delivered to our customer within time deadlines.
- To communicate with meat suppliers/hauliers, to ensure timely deliveries to and from production site.
- Expedition of time critical items as directed by senior management.
- To ensure continuous supply of meat to achieve plans and orders.
- To input process critical documents onto appropriate systems.
- To help manage stocks of third-party products, ensuring full availability, with minimal waste.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- At least 3 years' experience within a Production Planning environment
- Ideally, you will have previous relevant experience which, involved analytical thinking
- Educated to a degree level in a related subject: Food, Business Management, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Excellent leadership potential and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication both face to face, written and via the telephone, organisational, analytical and attention to detail skills
- The ability to plan ahead, whilst working to deadlines and targets
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent Administrative skills
Closing date is 25/03/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future