|Salary:||£10.00 > £10.50|
|Contact Name:||Alaina Blackwell|
Gap Healthcare are looking for Support Workers for Stowmarket and the surrounding areas on full and part time hours.
These residential services provide support for those with acquired brain injury, autism, behaviour that challenges and profound and multiple learning disabilities.
The benefits of being a temp Support Worker with Gap Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours
- Simple booking system via an app, or speak to our friendly team
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the Month reward scheme
- Out of Hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, and can get to Stowmarket and the surrounding areas, we’d love to hear from you!
To discuss further, please call Gap Healthcare Norwich.