|Salary:||£10.00 > £11.00|
|Contact Name:||Alaina Blackwell|
Gap Healthcare are looking for Support Workers in Watton, Thetford.
We are looking for Support Workers to work within a single person’s homeless service in Thetford.
The benefits of being a temp Support Worker with Gap Healthcare include:
- Flexible hours
- Simple booking system via an app, or speak to our friendly team
- Free uniform
- Free ongoing training
- Full or part time hours to suit
- Temp of the Month reward scheme
- Out of Hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
Our client helps people turn their lives around and move from the project into independent living. Individually tailored support is available across many areas such as debt, substance misuse, mental health support, money management, general living skills and employment skills development.
If you have previous experience working as a Support Worker within a similar environment, and can get to Watton in Thetford, we’d love to hear from you!
To discuss further, please call Gap Healthcare Norwich.