Our client is looking for experienced Children's Residential Support Workers to join a supportive and experienced team within a small community home with young people with mild-moderate learning disabilities, their aim being to ensure the physical, social, cultural, emotional and developmental needs of the clients are met fully at all times.
Candidates MUST have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• In date training certificates
• At least 6 months' experience within the UK
• NVQ Level 3 children & young people
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Full time and part time hours to suit
• A range of shifts including weekends and night shifts
• Excellent out of hours' service
• Mandatory training
Any applicants are expected to be flexible with working hours as the rota covers a variety of different shifts Early, Late, Long days, Sleeper duties and waking nights, Monday to Friday including weekends.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your