The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Upon joining our client, you will benefit from:
• Health Service Discount scheme (this provides discounts on a large number of brands)
• Child care vouchers
• Extensive training, including accredited qualifications provided by their Training Centre
• Generous annual leave of 28 days
About the role:
• Supporting with everyday life skills such as washing, cooking, and cleaning
• Assisting with social and leisure activities
• Encouraging the people, you support to reach their full potential
Please apply now if you feel you have the experience required
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.