This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take a step their next step in Healthcare. You will be looking after residents with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
What the role entails:
. Monitoring and recording daily progress
. Engaging with the service users and providing comfort and support
. Arrange and partake in activities with the service users, as well as encouraging socialisation and family/friend visits
. Assist with house-keeping tasks around the service
. Understanding and supporting each individual service users needs
What skills you will need:
- You must be passionate about providing the best possible support to service users.
- You will display natural empathy and compassion for others.
- You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile.
- You will have at least 6 months paid experience in a similar role.
- You will preferably be a driver with a clean driving licence.
What you need to be successful:
- A Registered Enhanced DBS
- In Date Training Certificates
- Proof of right to work within the U.K.
- MVA Training would be advantageous, as would Epilepsy Training
- A positive work ethic!
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
Benefits: Staff Uniform, Great Pay, Flexi-hours, Temp of the Month, regular coffee mornings and much more!
At gap we can offer an excellent rates of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings. We can offer free training, staff uniform, 24/7 out of hours support, as well as the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Healthcare Agencies in the UK.
If this sounds like the job for you, help us make a difference to someone`s life today and apply online or call Rosie at gap healthcare on 01603 917922. Better yet, come into our office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your