|Reference:||SW Sleaford 1|
gap healthcare are currently looking for Support workers in and around the Sleaford area!
As a Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care and will be helping service users maximize their choices, rights, and decisions.
Benefits of being a temporary Support Worker with gap healthcare:
- Free ongoing training
- Full time or part time hours
- Flexible shifts available
- Temp of the month reward scheme
- Support from out of hours service
- Access to permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay £10.00 - £15.00 p/h
- Enhanced pay rates for weekend and Bank Holidays
- Paid annual leave and pension contribution
- Quick registration process via our online portal
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Laura on 01733 606220!